Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rough Draft, Take Two

Two Heads Are Better Than One

Here is an actual rough draft, as opposed to a panicked free-writing session done at midnight. I have plans to draw my conclusion and title into my intro, and thus pull it all together, and I will add documentation and bit more back-up as soon as I feel up to it. I'm having a bit of a rough couple days. :-) If you edit it, please do so in a different color, and if there are multiple edits, please choose a different color than the person before you.

**EDIT** Problem solved. . . . . I'm sorry. :-( It's been a very rough few days for me, so I apologize for my lack of watchfulness, and making you guys wait.

NEW LINK

6 comments:

  1. I don't have permission to access it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you guys serious?? I'll see what I can do. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keagen, my comments are in the blue text.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Isaac, for your input, and insight. You didn't annoy me at all with the comma comments; The smaller details are the ones that matter. Thank you, as well, for cutting down on my limiting pronoun use.

    ReplyDelete