Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way


Since I can't lead these, and getting out of the way wasn't really an option, I suppose I'll follow them. :-)

My first choice is Hot Air, a blog that I believe I will greatly enjoy. The list provided had many blogs that sounded, by their titles, very interesting. As I clicked through them one by one, I didn't find anything that was even REMOTELY appealing. They were dry, bland, and media-oriented, meaning, videos, bulleted points, and rote reporting. I was searching for something catchy, entertaining, yet factual, and I found it with Hot Air.

My second choice is Current World News, which can be found here. This blog is a quick and easy way to see what's happening in several realms, including sports, celebrities, politics, science, and others, world-wide. Once again, it's punchy, concise, and easily digested.

2 comments: